Friday, February 7, 2014

Zumba Zumba!

 

Would you believe it? 38 days into the year of 2014. What have you accomplished this year of the horse? 

Well, I haven't accomplish much yet but I have done a real good job keeping to my fitness plan. What's my fitness plan you ask? I'm trying to exercise at least four to five days a week. Plain and simple to keep active. One of my favorite fitness class by far is Zumba. 

Dancing is my thang. I was reunited with Zumba (thanks to my friend in Oregon) back in October and since then, I've been hooked on it. Zumba Zumba. Every Friday, I'm shaking and grooving along with the music in the fitness room. Then I found a Sunday class in Hawaii Kai Town Center. Yes, I'm outside zumba-ing in the sun and heating things up. I even got my friend to come with me to my Friday class. When everyone is having fun, you don't even realize that you're working out. It makes my heart flutter when I Zumba. Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment