Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dear Santa


Dear Santa, 

I love the Christmas season. There are 13 days before Christmas. The holiday wreaths are hung outside, the Christmas trees are glittered with tinsel, and the windows are lined with sparkling lights to share with the world. The jolly ole day is just around the corner. Malls are packed with happy and grouchy parents, grandparents, and family members in search of the perfect gift for loved ones. It's always fun to think about what to get everyone for Christmas.

When I was a little girl, I remember asking for Malibu Barbie Dolls with her dream house and corvette. Now my daughter is asking for nerf rebelle, head phones, letterman jacket, and instax mini camera. I wonder if she's going to get everything on her list this year. The Christmas lists are looking totally different, huh, Santa?

As everyone grow up, we all ask for different gadgets and toys for gifts. For me, I was never a gal who ask for the latest android phone or tablet or diamonds. Although, diamonds are a girl's best friend. :) I'm always the one who ask for the intangible items for Christmas. Happiness to all my friends and family is one of the items on my Christmas list. There's also another item that's been on my list for the past years. I wonder if you've seen it, heard it, and considered it. Would I finally get this item crossed off my Christmas wish list this year?

Yours Truly
A Christmas Wish



No comments:

Post a Comment