Tuesday, October 22, 2013

So much love for my new friend


I love making new friends. Instantly, he fell in love with me. I'm just that lovable. :)  Hahaha....

Actually, Wes was my daughter's best friend for a week. We were on a trip and Wes was my friend's dog. He followed my daughter everywhere. He wanted to cuddle and wanted to play all the time. Wes was one who yearned for attention. What an attention hog. :)  We loved it. One day, he even slept with his paw on my foot so he could tell if I was going to leave his side. Another day, he lied right in of the couch where I was sitting so he knew when I was about to get up. At dinner time, he sat next to the dining table with his puppy eyes staring straight up at me. It was sooooooo sweet. I know, no food the dog. It soo hard to say no to them sad puppy eye though. Needy as he is, we enjoyed every bit of his company during our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment