Sunday, October 27, 2013

Carrots?

 

What does it mean when I crave carrots? The other day, I was craving carrots. I mean, not just feeling "hmmm....yum carrots." It was like my mouth salivating for fresh raw carrots and my body repeated chanting the message "carrots. carrots. carrots." So I had nothing more to do but to listen to my body. I went out to get some carrots. Not just carrots, baby carrots. And no, I'm not pregnant.

So maybe I was just deprived from some vitamins and as smart as my body is, it was reminding me to consume some vitamins. Vitamin A for my eyes so I could see better, some potassium to help muscle contraction and heart rhythm and fiber to assist with my food digestion. Yeah, vitamins does a body good. Have you had enough vitamins today?

No comments:

Post a Comment