Monday, October 14, 2013

Namaste

 

What made me try yoga? I'm not sure. I guess I just wanted to give it try to help me relieve stress and learn how to meditate. 

I attended my first class today at Open Space yoga. I was looking for a classes and I landed on this website. Of course, I needed to start with the basics since I'm newbie. For a first timer, I think I did pretty good. I was able to follow the moves and poses along with the others in class. It was a great session. I was sweating within the first half hour and I didn't know that I could balance so well. I always thought I was a fairly clumsy, off-balanced person, but after today, I'm pretty centered. I felt so rejuvenated and relaxed after this class that I decided to sign up for a new student pass and try this out for 30 days. Of course, I probably won't get to go all the time based on my schedule but at least I get to learn the moves and get myself familiar with yoga. Then I hope I could figure out my availabilities and fit yoga into my life.

All this time, I never thought that I would have the courage to try new adventures alone. Now that I've took my first yoga class all by myself, I guess I could find my next adventure all by myself. I've already started looking for a Zumba class.


No comments:

Post a Comment